Hair Loss in Women Best Cures
Hair Loss in Women: Best Cures For Women’s Hair Loss
One large study showed that the pervasiveness of hair loss or thinning increases as the ageof the peopleand affects fifty seven percent of women and seventy three percent of menin the age of eighty and over. Following are some of the methods for hair loss in women and prevention through herbal remedies, which will help you in improving your self image:
- For hairdressing, it is not always mandatory that you should use a superior quality brush for taking away the hair tangles. In other words, you can use either a brush or a comb, as per your convenience. But, the objective of preventing hair loss in women and loss or thinning is to hair brushor comb gently without pulling and breaking the hair unnecessarily.
- Unfortunately, there are few over the counter remedies for hair loss or thinningin women. One of the most popular is minoxidil, which is commonly known as Rogaine. It’s available in a cream form without a prescription. It may take six to eight months to see results. On the other hand, your doctor may prescribe some medicineand tablets to respond the growth hormones, for exampleprogesterone, spironolactone or estrogen which can slow down hair loss in women.
- Don’t just pull a hair comb through the hair. Use a bath towel to squeeze excess water out of your hair after washing it. Always use a hair comb on the wet hair after shampooing, not use thebrush. Work through knots by starting at the bottom of the hair, and hair combing it gently towards the top.
- Rosemary and Olive oil service for hair loss in women or thinning – use equal amounts of oil of rosemaryandolive oil; combine them in a little bottle, after shakingit forcefully massage into the head, put on a cap and shampoo the hair in the morning hours. Raw red onion is also used for hair loss in women- take half a raw red onion and massage the head with it; cover the head overnight, shampoo the hair and wash it in the morning hours.
- In order to promote new growth of hair and prevent hair reduction, massaging the head with a good essential oil is the answer. This stimulatesthe blood flow in the head, thus stimulating the hair gland for development of the hair. You have an option for using a mixture of different oils like olive oil, almond oil, lavender oil and bay important oil for massaging of your head.
- One way to prevent or slow down hair loss in women is to keep your head as healthy as possible. This means to eata balanced andnutrient-richdiet. Some important vitamins, for exampleB6, A, E, Folic Acid and C are known to helpthe hair health and improve blood flow.
- Avoid hairstyles where the hairis drawn back firmly. This puts additional stress on the hair, and can cause damage to the hair follicles, leading to hair loss in women. If you tie the hair back, use fabric-covered elastics to tie it loosely.